Friday, January 18, 2008

Red in the rain by AnanAmri


AnanAmri's Original post


Imagemaker's cropping

I really inspired by those otai ayam studio shots. I also want to do it but i dont have those studio equipment. Money is an issue for me for the time being so i cant afford to go to their workshop. Renting a studio also i have to be calculative. So i decided to try an experimental self-potrait - chaps approach, which require some idea, some luck and of course my chap ayam tools. a camera, a kit lens, a remote flash and a chap ayam tripod. I dont have a backdrop so how to make the background pitch black?i dont have a lightmeter and if I have one maybe i can do it even in the noon. but only if i know how to use it la. Studio? have to save my RM. So I do it during midnight, at my yard, praying for some luck, wearing a red tshirt....and a boxer!

You manage to create these shot with those Chap Ayam tools. I think this photo deserve to be published here.. Chap Ayam pun boleh maa...!!
Imagemaker

4 comments:

bm said...

well done anan, it works .....

Grom Airiss said...

Less gear, more brain, better light!

Cool photo. Very creative bro

Anan Amri Adanan said...

wuu wuu T_T

terima kaseh atas kata² peransang kalian

ian ahmad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.