Wednesday, January 9, 2008

"Reflections" by The Torque

I was on my way to have a look at Ted's workx (Read: Excelent works!) in the much awaited PM's exhibition last night.
Cold & rainy night it was....but camaraderie is something that have been built within me since my teenage years thus why I took the railride with Rahman Roslan and off we go to Annex Building, CM.

On the way, Rahman coached me to compose for this two shots.....
Jamek Mosque, KL
A group of foreigners having a light moment after praying in the Jamek Mosque, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Jamek Mosque, KL

Happy New Year 1429 H. to all Muslims....

2 comments:

Lanz said...

Oit Torque! We met yesterday. Like this hp concept! - Lanz Photomalaysia

The Torque said...

Salams! Thanx for visitng Lanz!
Nice shot you did for the exhibition! Dah terjual ke gamba?