Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Topic of the Month - Thaipusam


Greetings Fellow Ayamers,
This is the time of year where, as usual I'll be spending my 3 day energy at the Batu Caves Temple. For those who's not aware of what's happening, it's THAIPUSAM time!!!
I'll be starting my day, Monday 21 January there till the 23rd. I've prepared my list of things to look for and hopefully this year gonna be as fruitful as the previous outings.

To make things more interesting to our `Reban', let's make it a `Topic of the month' shall we? Let us go, do our best and at the end of this month, we'll pick the best photo to be crowned as `Photo of the Month'. Let's challenge ourselves ( and other ayamers)!! Any taker?

3 comments:

Kacuks Mraz said...

imagemaker, im in!

Grom Airiss said...

See you there!!

I know Ted, Along & Sham will be there...who else is coming? Boleh mini TT di sana...:D

Zayd said...

yup2..
sp mai 22 ??
le tt ..