Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year 2008 Ayamers!

The shot presented was done on crystal halide, from a borrowed Nikon F50 and 50mm f1.8 - Chap Ayam!!! Was lucky to have a pale streak of lightning in that composition.


Salams...and hello to all members and followers of ChAPs.

On behalf of the core team, I would like to wish all of you a Happy & Successful New Year....may it be filled with positive achievements.

Behind the scene, we are trying to put things into perspective and have a solid plan and implementation for ChAPs in 2008. We need your support and commitment to bring up the image of ChAPs.....because ChAPs is about us, not about myself, not about the pro-temp core team...but all about US - the AYAMers!

Personally, I have set my personal target clear the night before - after a late chat with PojieNamerumonka....and because I am so tired of some of my "unachievements" in 2007, I boldly broke the ice not in 2008 but couple of hours earlier, in 2007....because time is really something which I don't quite know how much longer I have...and to sacrifice that so to say unknown what is left available time which I really want to treasure being with my kids and family...is something only me would be able to comprehend....so it better be good, this 2008!



2 comments:

bm said...

cool "ayamers" ....

bazuki muhammad
www.bazuki.com

The Torque said...

Salams..
Happy New Year to you too Bro. Bazuki & FotoWarung friends!